Tuesday, September 6, 2011

R&D Wedding Via Brae Howard Photography

I wanted to share some of the professional pictures from Rachel & Dan's big day, which was held on August 20th in Philadelphia. Their photographer, Brae Howard, is not only super talented but a joy to work with - I even saw her bust a few moves on the dance floor. She did an amazing job capturing their special day. I mean, really...how cute are Dan and Rachel?



As you may recall from previous posts, I made most of the decorations for this joyous affair and spent the morning of the wedding hanging, arranging, tying, etc. them throughout the beautiful outdoor garden and tent. I hung green and white tissue paper poof balls and mini paper lanterns from the corners of the tent, and smaller poof balls (as seen below) from the archway leading from the ceremony to the reception. Mason ball jars were used throughout the venue - hanging from the large tree they were married under, lining the pathways in the garden and displayed on the tables with candles. I also crafted a banner that read "Better Together" to hang over the place card table (that's Kyle and I in the picture below!), painted wooden letters of their inititals that I tied to the back of their chairs, and more!



2 comments: